The Price of Liberty is Eternal Vigilance
Interests and Welfare
The Sunnybank Sub-Branch is part of the Returned & Services League of Australia (Queensland Branch),
established for the principal purpose of promoting the interests and welfare of former and
serving members of the Australian Defence Force and their dependants by:
§ Assisting and caring for the sick, elderly and needy
§ Preserving the memory and records of those who served, suffered and died for the Commonwealth of Australia
§ Encouraging members of the League and citizens to serve the Nation with a spirit of self-sacrifice and loyalty; and
§ Nurturing of the youth of Australia to ensure that the strength, vitality and security of our Nation is preserved and enhanced.
To serve the interests of its members, veterans, the ex-service community and members of the Australian Defence Force,
the RSL executes its role by effectively implementing the following objectives which are in accord with the League's Mission Statement:
• Welfare, Advocacy, and Representation
• Assistance to all veterans and ex-servicemen and women regardless of their membership in the League
• Commemoration and Remembrance.
• Commitment to democratic principles and practices.
• Provision of a means for members to enjoy camaraderie and mateship.
• Provision of effective and efficient management of RSL assets and resources for the benefit of its members and serving members of the ADF.
• Act as an effective lobby group to Government and its departments.
• Provision of moral and active support for the ADF.
• Provision of a respected and meaningful voice within the community and Australian society.
• Promotion of loyalty and pride which the League has for the Nation, its people, the Crown and the Flag.
This site is under Re-Construction. Please
be patient. Suggestions to